My 06 FZ1 has to go

jesjames9598

Hi folks, as I have purchased a zx14 my beautiful, very well optioned FZ has to go. It has 44k on the clock and has had filter and full synth oil every 3ksince new. Here are some pics and my signature has most of the mods listed.Bike registered till Feb 2014 and is in great condition and goes like stink! I am open to a reasonable offers. So if you know of anyone who might be interested send me a pm or email [email protected] asking 7k or best reasonable offer

Last edited:
Hi mate, I live in Broken Hill. Have a bike freight truck bringing the ZX on the 9/3. Probably going back to Sydney empty, good opportunity for some one to get it back there cheap. And mate get yourself a shifter, what a blast !!

Hi mate, I live in Broken Hill. Have a bike freight truck bringing the ZX on the 9/3. Probably going back to Sydney empty, good opportunity for some one to get it back there cheap. And mate get yourself a shifter, what a blast !!
By the scenery I thought you were out there somewhere! Will tell anyone that's looking for a sorted bike for you. What shifter is it and about how much?

It is a Dynojet shifter, plugs straight into the ignition module. You can set the RPM after witch it is activated, cost a couple of hundred bucks. The bike am looking for offers around 7k

Back