MvF3:the new R6 enemy!

Ridges

well after the eicma''fake''presentation,now Castiglioni officially sad that new F3 will come on market on 2011's end. The price,11900 in Italy,is cheaper enough to stay in line with japan's bikes. R6 is the more expensive at the moment with 400 less than F3 announced price. So probably the medium Mv will come with a lower equipment level..this is confirmed by another declaration: a special ''gold'' edition of 200 max unity,only before owner's request,that looks the same bike that was present at eicma,probably with a price around 20000. Today R6 is the sport medium bike prefered by all the superstock and supersport Italian's teams and on the other eurocountry is not different..if F3 will be racing like she looks,can be a problem for yamaha.. Anyway look at the ''gold series'' images.. I'm japan fan,you know,but this bike is marvellous!!

Beautiful looking bike, thanks for posting the photos.

Is this a 3 or 4 cylinder motor?

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

Sorry you have reason:
F3 is a 3in line cylinder engine: 675cc like triumph daytona.. At eicma was with steardump antidump cluth forged weels antispin antiweeling and 3 maps.. Lets see how many of those stuff,all present on gold ed,will come on the standard model..

The only complaint I have heard from anyone is that it is Biposta (sp?). That does not bother me. It is an absolutely beautiful bike and I would love to drive one.

The only complaint I have heard from anyone is that it is Biposta (sp?). That does not bother me. It is an absolutely beautiful bike and I would love to drive one.

Yea, but I'm sure it would be very easy to convert to a solo seat. The passenger pegs look like they just unbolt as they don't hold up anything and then a seat cowl takes care of the passenger seat. I can't imagine any passengers wanting to ride on it for very long anyway...lol

I can't imagine wanting to ride it very long alone either.

LOL...can you say sore wrists ;) I'm sure it's no better than the current crop of sport bikes. I recently rode the R1, R6, Daytona 675, ZX-10R and ZX-6R and couldn't take more than 20 or 30 minutes before my wrists were bothering me. I'm sure out on a racetrack it would be different, but on the street I'll stick to the FZ1 for now :D

Yeah, I'm even considering moving my bars up/back on the FZ1 -- I can't imagine forward at all.

My buddy has a Bandit, his brother has a Versys, and I (had an FZ6 at the time) -- one of their friends that as a super sport saw us riding along and was like "you all having a competition to see who can sit most upright?"

LOL...can you say sore wrists ;) I'm sure it's no better than the current crop of sport bikes. I recently rode the R1, R6, Daytona 675, ZX-10R and ZX-6R and couldn't take more than 20 or 30 minutes before my wrists were bothering me. I'm sure out on a racetrack it would be different, but on the street I'll stick to the FZ1 for now :D

Agreed~Better ALL around.

Back