MV AGUSTA F4RR special edition

Ridges

In Italy magazines just use titles like: a SuperBike with lights and mirrors.. Not really original but work. Castiglioni declare 201hp(you can see 1hp more than kawa declaration just to have more..). Sure this bike fit last generation ohlins suspensions front and rear(ttx monoshock).brembo radials calipers monoblock,brembo brake radial pump,aluminium forged weels(1kg lighter than standard fused set)..for 4000euro more than standard type in Italy. Honest price for that level of parts.. Why Yamaha don't do something like that? Anyway..the photos doesn't need more words..

Sure! But white is the colour of the moment,like silver in the 90th remember? Anyway this F4 is not original (I prefer the original organ tube exoust) but is the evidence that Tamburini was great when designed the F4 in 1997(!!!). Ready to talk about how she run when I'll read tests..so soon I'm sure

Beautiful, but how much more power does a motorcycle really need for the street............ We are on the cusp of most liter bike about to break the 200 hp barrier. That use to be a Moto GP bike of 7 years ago in street trim. Total SICK..

johnny this was my question in 2004 when yamaha declarations about R1 told the mythic 1:1. 174hp:174 kg.. From there the weigh is always the same,reals 205/215 kg and the bmw power 180+/- hp at weel is the(incredible!!)maximum.. I don't know the zx10r real power but I'm sure is not more..same think for this f4. More power on the road give longer engine life because is difficult stay in hi rpm zone and now with mode switch 90%of customers use soft maps to stay far from problems..so at the end is only marketing but work! S1000rr is top on europe sales from first magazine test and you know that 95%of her proprietars are not able to use the50% of an R6..but 5%that use this bike on track,in stock competitions,need more from stock version and if a bike is stock champion,everybody goes to buy it! Like 10years ago with superbike.. One of this bike is more more more safetly respect a 90th 750cc. Obviously:an idiot that crash at 300km/h on the shop near our home is always ready to came..but 15years ago was present to and crashed at 250km/h in the same shop;-)

Back