MV Agusta Brutale 1090R

I found a good deal on this bike, and it seems to be just what the doctor ordered as I currently ride an FZ6R and want a bit more pop. I know it's not a Yamaha, so I understand the temptation to flame, but please be kind. I am looking for honest, objective impressions from anyone with experience with or knowledge of this bike.

I chased one around Willow Springs Raceway a couple of years ago while I was on my 1125R. The MV was very fast. He ended up crashing, but don't let that hold you back.

I've no idea how reliability is, nor maintenance costs. It is one great looking bike however.

Sent from my MB508 using Tapatalk

Hi,I really love brutale look so in summer of 2007,leaving my fz6 looking for ''more'',I found a 910S and according to my sister's boyfriend,I buyed to pass to him if weren't right feeling.. I was just interest by fz1 but brutale was so beautifull that I tried..nothing to loose.. Well..I don't know if you have found an hold or a new gen(I haven't direct info about new gen at the moment)but mine had a strong and dangerous on off effect:eek:n curve's
extit when you take gas sometimes,not ever,she kick brutally..and was not prevedeable! Dealer sad that was a typical signe of that bike..but was not for me! On 1090R is stronger..a wild bike! Than is so small and for me,183cm,and my wife,176cm.very uncomfortable to use..and Tanburini always declared that brutale proget borned in his mind with a so close interasses to fit an 750cc..but power always sale..I'm not so sure that change a so easy bike like fz6r with a wild hourse like 1090r can be what you want.. Last point the assistance: a lot of problems,sometimes stupids but is always bad must stay at home after a long work week wait:-( and pieces comes very slowling from factory. I don't know how is the situation today. My sister's boyfriend sold the bike after few month for engine's problems..

Back