Must Sell: 2010 FZ1, 3518 Miles, Ext Warr to 2017, Accessories, DFW Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD--NEW LOWER PRICE: 2010 FZ1, 3518 Miles, Ext Warr to 2017, Accessories, DFW Area

PRICE LOWERED TO $7500. LET'S GET HER IN YOUR GARAGE.
FINAL PRICE LOWERING--$6995. If this doesn't sell her I'll cancel warranty for refund, remove accessories for sale, and sell the bike wholesale to local dealer.

Wife says this has to go since I also have a 2013 FJR.

2010 FZ1, Purchased new in February 2012. 50 year old owner. Never down. No damage or mechanical issues of any kind. No mods--only bolt-on accessories. Extremely clean. Garage parked home and work. Never ridden in the rain. Flawless ride.

Includes:
Extended YES warranty to 2/5/17
Magical Racing windshield
Stock windshield
HVMP Extra Heavy Bar Ends
Stock bar ends
Motovation frame, axle and fork sliders
Stock motor mount and other bolts
Kisan Technologies Chargeguard voltmeter/ammeter
Kisan Technologies "Pathblazer" headlight modulator
Kisan Technologies "Tailblazer" brake light modulator
Battery charging pigtail
Gerbings heated gear pigtail
Nelson Rigg half cover
Service record (first service done)
Getto garage door opener not included

Test rides are unlikely but will be considered for buyers with experience, insurance and deposit.

Asking $7995, negotiable.

Please do NOT PM--I do not check forum often enough. All communications to my email or cell below. Viewing, payment and delivery methods can be discussed. If I can help by picking you up at the airport or meeting you fairly close, let me know. Thank you for looking. If you want additional pics please call or email me.

Jeff Holthus
[email protected]

Last edited:
great lookin bike, GLWS!

side note, why do a lot of bike owners also have a Tacoma? I have one, but I didn't get a memo about any requirements... :D

FINAL PRICE LOWERING--$6995. If this doesn't sell her I'll cancel warranty for refund, remove accessories for sale, and sell the bike wholesale to local dealer.

Last edited:
Nice bike-you're going to need to be a little more patient though. People don't just throw $7k around. Its a fair price. Put it in Craigslist. Get a refund on your warranty unless its like a hundred bucks. Buyers really don't expect one and don't put much value on it.

This is holiday week and many people are travelling and not paying attention to things. Your price is not bad with the options on it....give it a bit more time, advertise it locally in paper, bulletin boards, etc. It that doesn't work remove the accessories, and give it to a dealer on consignment .... that would net you a bit more than just wholesaling it to him. If I was in the market I'd be rolling up to DFW area and picking it up.

Last edited:
Have you tried an ad on all the sister sites? Maybe an FZ6, FZ6R or FZ8 rider is looking to upgrade? Great price... well below book!

Appreciate the input guys. It's been on Craigslist, Cycletrader, FZ1, FZ6, FJRforum, FJRowners, SBN, and STOwners. As you can see I'm not the patient type...:cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back