muffler

hi,do i have to have a power commander,or a servo plug thingy,if i change the muffler and link pipe,and remove the 2 servo cables that run from the pipe to the servo motor at the rear of the fuel tank?

hi,do i have to have a power commander,or a servo plug thingy,if i change the muffler and link pipe,and remove the 2 servo cables that run from the pipe to the servo motor at the rear of the fuel tank?

No. See this video. It will explain everything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om3ZvUqKnfQ&list=UUcU60ZMyf5-2iFjmFm8PlRg&index=9]FZ1 Video Tutorials - Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

If a slipon is your only mod you should be fine without a turner. With the exup, just remove the cables, put the servo back together and it will be fine. No harm letting the servo motor run. May have some popping on decel, there are some pretty easy fixes for that in resent post, just look for AIS mod.

Hey I did a slip on and didnt need a power commander but highly suggest doing the ais blockoff cause it works. Do you have a exhaust yet

Block the AIS or put in the Plates (replace the stock covers). With the AIS still functional, you will pop like crazy on decel. It's fun at first but then it just get's annoying. If your up against emissions testing, just block it off but leave it in place.

Back