MTC exhausts

Hows that sound cause no offense it kinda looks like it came off a honda civic:justkidding: and what other mods do you have going on there kinda interested in the little canister by the seat

shock

Hows that sound cause no offense it kinda looks like it came off a honda civic:justkidding: and what other mods do you have going on there kinda interested in the little canister by the seat

Looks to me like the resevoir and remote adjustment for the shock.

:ditto:

I bet that exhaust must be loud with such little muffler volume. Perfect hooligan material :D

Not too loud....that is until the baffle parted company at some point on yesterdays ride out and and my mate ran over it on his R1. Bstid: oops: After that it was VERY loud and antisocial. Sounded like a machine gun. Looks like I need to order a new baffle, only this time a locking nut and some loctite will be used to keep it in place lol.

Not too loud....that is until the baffle parted company at some point on yesterdays ride out and and my mate ran over it on his R1. Bstid: oops: After that it was VERY loud and antisocial. Sounded like a machine gun. Looks like I need to order a new baffle, only this time a locking nut and some loctite will be used to keep it in place lol.

Well that's one way to kill a baffle :laugh2: I bet it was loud after that!

Back