Moving to California from the UK!

I went to Oceanside last year. It's pretty nice there. The roads though the winery's are pretty good but none like England:(

You mean England has better roads, or better wineries?

There are so many good roads you can ride from Temecula, just the Palomar Mountain Grade alone is better than many roads in the world. Once you are out here go check it out and then get back to us. ;-)

I think it's just a case of that if the price looks far too good to be true then it most likely isn't..... Do you have a company that can check the history's of bikes/cars etc. like if they have money against them/loan?

Carfax

I think it's just a case of that if the price looks far too good to be true then it most likely isn't..... Do you have a company that can check the history's of bikes/cars etc. like if they have money against them/loan?

You can ask the seller for the vin# and run a check on tons of websites. the price varies from $1 to $50 and so does the information. I have a friend who works for a auto dealer and had her run the vin for me through a subscription service they pay for. In CA you can also run the vin# through DMV to check registration and sales tax (use tax) that you will have to pay.

Back