Mountain Lion attack in Nevada County

what do you expect...we are invading there living room. and from the news accounts sounds like a young one just out on it's own.

could the camper have had the smell of food on him? cats tend to avoid humans as we stink to them.
sad that this and some other cats will die for this. as the fish and game will shoot to kill any cat they see just to check if it is the right cat. and continue till done right. :tdown:

From our home town newspaper in Grass Valley, Ca which is in Nevada County, Ca (long story, goes back to the gold rush days).

I always new the local Kitty's thought domestic dog tastes like chicken but looks like they want more....

Mountain lion attacks man in Nevada County | TheUnion.com

And people wonder why I don't like to camp?

w00t, hometown paper! I grew up on banner mountain and went to NU :) Glad the guy was ok- talk about a wake up call!

what do you expect...we are invading there living room. and from the news accounts sounds like a young one just out on it's own.

could the camper have had the smell of food on him? cats tend to avoid humans as we stink to them.
sad that this and some other cats will die for this. as the fish and game will shoot to kill any cat they see just to check if it is the right cat. and continue till done right. :tdown:

Perhaps it's time to bring controlled Mountain Lion hunting back to Ca. Nothing wrong with controlling their numbers to help with over population.

Perhaps it's time to bring controlled Mountain Lion hunting back to Ca. Nothing wrong with controlling their numbers to help with over population.

Actually the over population is with us humans. California is becoming one big continuous subdivision. The open spaces that I remember as a kid are gone.

Back