Motorcycle Superstore Michelin Tire Sale

Nah I take alot of trips where there aren't any curves. ND there isn't much but flat straight highway and it just wore on the center of the tire bad. Plus I have friends that take my bike and do burnouts with it. I also have fun with theirs though and the vmax and warrior in my avitar are two of them. The meanstreak is to new the that buddy so he won't give it up for anything yet lol.

Nah I take alot of trips where there aren't any curves. ND there isn't much but flat straight highway and it just wore on the center of the tire bad. Plus I have friends that take my bike and do burnouts with it. I also have fun with theirs though and the vmax and warrior in my avitar are two of them. The meanstreak is to new the that buddy so he won't give it up for anything yet lol.

lol ok. I was going to trade my cruiser (07 Shadow Spirit 1100) for the Yammy warrior nice bike FUGLY big arse stock can has gotta go.

^ Pilot power only lasting 6K? I've got 8K on my bike and still have lots of thread, does that mean I ride like a Grandma?

Is the Pilot Power stock (07), I forgot.

No, the stock tires are the Pilot Roads. Pilot power is a much softer, performance tire. 6k is actually a lot for a Power. Most people only get 3-5k out of them from what I've read.

I've been leaning heavily on the PR2 set for some time. It's nice to know that some of you have run them and have had good feedback.

My riding here isn't as aggressive as a lot of you. We just have too much (slow) traffic and a huge police presence so going fast is rare. My riding does consist of mostly back roads and I avoid the slab like the plague. So, my tires see a lot of use from edge to edge and wear evenly quite well. This is why I'm seeing a fair amount of depth left on the stock tires even after 10k+ miles.

lol ok. I was going to trade my cruiser (07 Shadow Spirit 1100) for the Yammy warrior nice bike FUGLY big arse stock can has gotta go.

Hey I had an 07 sabre and traded it for the fz and never have looked back. The buddy with the warrior is in the process of bending his own exahust to replace the water cooler that's hanging off the side of his bike

If it is an improvement over the stock Dunlops I may go for these too!

I am holding out a little longer for payday tomorrow. ;)

The PR2s are arguably one of, if not the best sport touring tire out there right now and offer plenty of grip for spirited street riding while delivering good mileage. I'm sure you'll be impressed with them over the OEM Dunlops.

Last edited:
Hey I had an 07 sabre and traded it for the fz and never have looked back. The buddy with the warrior is in the process of bending his own exahust to replace the water cooler that's hanging off the side of his bike

Yea the salesman was telling me that's the first thing everyone replaces on that bike. I think I'll keep my Spirit though. I retire from the Military in 3 yrs and don't want any bills except house payments when i decide to buy one.

Back