Motorcycle Crashes

The first time through this video, I was amazed at how bad the car drivers are. The second time, I started thinking about the riders. Lots of mistakes being made by the folks on two wheels. I believe that usually it takes two people making mistakes to cause a crash. Many of the crashes here could have been avoided if the motorcyclist has been following the "ride like you're invisible" mantra.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMoNK31Wm_k]Мото аварии - Реквием ÑкороÑти / Moto accidents - YouTube[/ame]

Only watched half but many could've been avoided by the motorcyclist not being an idiot period.

I agree...

I did see a common theme in a lot of the videos and that was a car turning right in front of the motorcycle and blocking it's path. I'm sure in the majority of those instances the driver wasn't even aware there was a motorcyclist around.

That's disturbing stuff!

Not posted to be disturbing... think "enlightening" -- remember to not ride like an idiot on public roads, and always pay attention to what other vehicles are doing around you! Most of these scenes could have been avoided.

this'll learn ya ;) crashes are almost always the riders fault due to a mental mistake. however, this video proves not all are this way. also, never ride in russia, and wheelies and stoppies make for awesome crash footage

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aoT1Nwo7UI]no prisoners 2012! - YouTube[/ame]

The message is don't drive like a Russian and don't drive in Russia, Ukraine or anywhere else in Eastern Europe or the Middle East.

Actually in some parts the driving isn't too bad but overall American drivers would be slaughtered.

The message is don't drive like a Russian and don't drive in Russia, Ukraine or anywhere else in Eastern Europe or the Middle East.

Actually in some parts the driving isn't too bad but overall American drivers would be slaughtered.

No kidding!

I worked for a company that would not let employees drive in China, India, Israel, and the Bay Area. In each place they had a professional driver that was trained well.

Why? The employee would get in an accident.

Okay, maybe not the Bay Area...:rofl:

Wow, I really wondered if the car involved in some of those actually stopped. I've seen other videos of Russian drivers and they can't seem to be able to keep from hitting themselves let alone someone on a motorcycle. I even heard insurance companies require dash board mounted cameras because the driving is so bad.

Back