More Power

Danny

Asking for any info on what I can do to get more power ( Hp ) from my 06 Fz1n. I have a Yoshi slip on, Pclll and air box mod. Asked my local shop and was told to add a Quick Shifter and stacks. What other things could I do?

You want more power go to Ivan Performance Products web page. Its all there, it works and it's well proven, no guess work.
I have the works and it's awesome.

:2cents:Full Yoshi system. Heaps more mid range and I believe more at the top end too.

Just put a full Yosh on my 2009 and I gotta say it made a difference. But it took me a while to come up with the right map though. My only other mod was the Lars air box (stock flies, no FCE) so it was difficult to find a ready made map. In the end I made up my own hybrid and I'm pretty happy with it.

With an IM its smooth as I could have hoped and massive improvement over stock.

Just put a full Yosh on my 2009 and I gotta say it made a difference. But it took me a while to come up with the right map though. My only other mod was the Lars air box (stock flies, no FCE) so it was difficult to find a ready made map. In the end I made up my own hybrid and I'm pretty happy with it.

With an IM its smooth as I could have hoped and massive improvement over stock.
What's an IM?

any full exhaust, power commander, lars airbox mod or find a way to.add some "Ram" air, any hi flow air filter, change the compression and change up your cam shafts and sprockets, advance your timing and of course... professional tuning and mapping

Back