Mods without PCIII

Matt C.

Hey guys, I did the airbox mod today and installed a TB exhaust last week and the previous owner installed Ivan's FCE. Am I going to run too lean without a PCIII? I ordered a jacket and tire earlier and am broke for a few weeks.

Thanks

Matt

Last edited:
Hey guys, I did the airbox mod today and installed a TB exhaust last week and the previous owner installed Ivan's FCE. Am I going to run too lean without a PCIII? I ordered a jacket and tire earlier and am broke for a few weeks.

Thanks

Matt

Bike will run fine w/o PC.

I just did the airbox mod, added a K&N Hiflow air filter, and a delkevic slip-on, and I'm getting alot of popping on Decel, but nothing too extreme, I think that means I'm running rich

I just did the airbox mod, added a K&N Hiflow air filter, and a delkevic slip-on, and I'm getting alot of popping on Decel, but nothing too extreme, I think that means I'm running rich

If you dont like the popping then block riff the AIS in the airbox.

As fir running rich, when you start the bike cold, is there black-ish smoke coming from the exhaust? That's a sure way to see if you are running rich.

If you dont like the popping then block riff the AIS in the airbox.

As fir running rich, when you start the bike cold, is there black-ish smoke coming from the exhaust? That's a sure way to see if you are running rich.

Thanks for the tip!

When I cold start, I've not noticed any blackish smoke at all.

As far as AIS blockage, you're talking about the "2 Cent" mod, right?

Back