Mixed Emotions

Dealerships suck. The place with the 250 Ninja was suppose to call me when they received the keys for the bike. Most of the day goes by so I call them. They tell me every thing us there and in order. I leave to go give the bike a test ride. I get there and then they tell me it's sold. WTF really WTF. Salesman says he will give me a call after he figures out what is going on. All I can say I'd go F yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealerships suck. The place with the 250 Ninja was suppose to call me when they received the keys for the bike. Most of the day goes by so I call them. They tell me every thing us there and in order. I leave to go give the bike a test ride. I get there and then they tell me it's sold. WTF really WTF. Salesman says he will give me a call after he figures out what is going on. All I can say I'd go F yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AHHH!!! Customer Service! Isn't it sweet??!! I see it's the same all over, North, South, East, or West. Sorry Johnny. I'm sure there are other bikes out there.

Hey, I can get regular all day for $3.43 ;)

That really sucked about the bike. It's no wonder dealers get the rep that they have. Poor customer service will come back to bite them eventually...

What a travesty. I know. I was at CycleGear last Sunday and it was $3.46 at the place next door to them but I was in my friend's car. I'll be up by Greenwood Lake tomorrow by 11:30 or 12 Noon. I wonder what it is up there. Going for some Franks and Shakes!

Put her on a nice cruiser. Low and wont jump out from under her. She can grow from there.

Ok now the good news We have a Beautifull cruiser for sale.

Wow! I thought a happy marriage was wanting to spend time with your wife?!? Wednesday, June 29th, will mark 20 years of marriage and I'd *STILL* rather come home to my wife and ride with her than anyone else in my circle of friends. She's not just my wife, she's my best friend. On Oct 30th of this year, we will have been together for 25 years total. I wish you all were blessed with the same wife/best friend.....

Back