Mirrors for a FZ1 Naked?

lever ass. mount mirrors??

i ditch the standard ones that only showed me my own elbows and put on some bar end mounted 'cafe racer' or 'street fighter' mirrors from ebay, about £15.

Had to get longer bolts to hold the bar end weights on because of the extra width of the mirrors but its all seems fine so far.

lever ass. mount mirrors??

i ditch the standard ones that only showed me my own elbows and put on some bar end mounted 'cafe racer' or 'street fighter' mirrors from ebay, about £15.

Had to get longer bolts to hold the bar end weights on because of the extra width of the mirrors but its all seems fine so far.
I've got those cafe racer mirrors on ATM but I'm finding it hard to see behind me. Just bought these insted (about 12 pounds delivered), cheap enough. KOSO BLADE Diamond Motorcycle Rear Side Mirrors Carbon - eBay, Other Accessories, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-May-10 17:21:32 AEST)

I'm wondering the same thing. I just completed the fuzzy mod and while it's leaps and bounds better than the stock set-up for practicality, they still make your bike look ETish. (Phone home incase you didn't get it)

just got these in the mail today and put them on. i will take pics later.

BikeMaster Universal Black Mirrors - BikeBandit.com

08BikeMasterUniBMLG.gif

they are closeout price, about 30 bucks per mirror. they come with both standard and yamaha threaded bolts so you really can't go wrong, especially if you're unsure which thread your mounts are like i was, no problem. seemed to be a good alternative to bar end mirrors for a naked bike, because i am not crazy about the bar end mirrors.

Last edited:
Thanks. They work superbly. Excellent rear vision.

Kind of a hazard being the widest (and most fragile) point on the bike, but perform great.

Nice to know. I plan on getting a set of those this summer as well. Got the grips and barends going on this week, mirrors to follow after I recover from spending on the Souno Carbon exh.

Back