Mirror mods

burkerider

Hi everyone, i need some help with a cosmetic problem, i love the look of my bike, ( carbon fibre slip on, fender iliminator, belly pan ) but those rabbit ears they call mirrors on the FZ1S 2008, just look plain bad. Is there any way i can remove them for some bar mounted mirrors and plug the holes left in the fairing without costing the earth?

You're looking for a set of CRG Bar-End mirrors, and set of mirror block off plates.... type those 2 things into eBay, and you'll find everything you need.

Thanks v_rider, it's all coming together slowly but surely. Just bought my first house and didn't have to sell the bike, stoked, but the power commander will have to wait a while.

Hi everyone, i need some help with a cosmetic problem, i love the look of my bike, ( carbon fibre slip on, fender iliminator, belly pan ) but those rabbit ears they call mirrors on the FZ1S 2008, just look plain bad. Is there any way i can remove them for some bar mounted mirrors and plug the holes left in the fairing without costing the earth?
make some !! i got 2 peices of clear plastic about 5mm thick, used a grinding block to shape them then covered them in carbon fibre look vinyl. then stuck them on with velcro. check out the pic

Seth

picture.php

Back