mini monster

# two

Traded off my old chopper project over the weekend. I got this tiny beast, chinese knock off roketa 125. Somebody didn't take their time installing an after market ignition, so i gotta redo it. When i stepped back for a minute last night to look at what i was working on i realized i had to post some pics and say, don't you wish they were all this easy? I drained the oil and opened the crank case all while sitting on a stool w\ cold drink & ashtray in reach.

Nice little pit bike! If I lived in a place where I could enjoy one, I'd take on that sort of a project. For the time being though... no projects for me. Focused on the home and an upcoming addition of two new family members.

TWO new family members. Twins!? If so congrats, but that is terrifying. The pit bike was a CL trade. When I'm broke it's a good way to get new toys.

Nice little pit bike! If I lived in a place where I could enjoy one, I'd take on that sort of a project. For the time being though... no projects for me. Focused on the home and an upcoming addition of two new family members.

Eric! kids or grandkids on the way? Thats great, soon if you get a couple of these little bad A** machines you could hold some mini super motos in your back yard.

Back