Milan Motorcycle Show

Just read the latest issue of Australian Motorcycle News, it has this to say about this years Milan show...
Yamaha "One thing is for certain,Yamaha will have more at Milan than last year! In 2010 Yamaha had nothing to show, this year it has the new R1 with traction control and there is talk of an updated FZ1"
Hmmm, could our prayers be answered?

Guys, I most likely November 13 I will go 'at the Milan Motorcycle Show, live in Genoa, Liguria, 180 km away from Milan, so if you' will ', will send' a few photos, hoping to see a new FZ1. .... ok? :)

Just read the latest issue of Australian Motorcycle News, it has this to say about this years Milan show...
Yamaha "One thing is for certain,Yamaha will have more at Milan than last year! In 2010 Yamaha had nothing to show, this year it has the new R1 with traction control and there is talk of an updated FZ1"
Hmmm, could our prayers be answered?

Well an updated R1 is nice, but it's still not catching up to the ZX-10 or S1000RR. They better do something drastic to the FZ1 to catapult it ahead of the competition :)

Hello

I am new here, just bought FZ1-S 2006 from a friend. I was in Milano (EICMA show) this Tueseday for work.

FZ1 still the same for 2012.

Here are some pics

Back