Michelin Power Pures

Hi All, I probably should have posted this in the tyre talk section... just got rid of the old Pilot Roads and put on 2 new Michelin Power Pures ...have only done about 350 kilometres so far, but what a revelation! These tyres have transformed my bike, especially in the wet, which as you may know us east coast Aussies have had way too much of lately...very, very happy with them!

Hi All, I probably should have posted this in the tyre talk section... just got rid of the old Pilot Roads and put on 2 new Michelin Power Pures ...have only done about 350 kilometres so far, but what a revelation! These tyres have transformed my bike, especially in the wet, which as you may know us east coast Aussies have had way too much of lately...very, very happy with them!

Well I'm sure they stick a lot better since you went form a sport-touring tire to a sport tire that also happens to be very light.

I think the only drawback will be the mileage you're able to get out of it.

I have them on my track bike, no complaints here.

They claim to be about two pounds lighter than comparable tires, but I weighed them in the store and found they were only about a half pound lighter (per tire).

Rick, did you put a 190/50 or 190/55 on the rear? You find them better that Pilot Roads (or Pilot Road 2??) in the wet?

Back