Mesh jackets what's your recommendation?

I picked up a tourmaster draft jacket this weekend and love it. I got it for a great deal to 80 bucks with a fathers day discount. Took a 2 hour spin up the mountains in 90+ deg weather and it worked great!! Thanks for all the input!!

Speed and Strength Moment of Truth Textile in black/silver...

Rode the other day in 88 degrees w/ 100% humidity, felt great at speed almost like AC was on. Still hot at a standstill, but it was hot out. :)

I take the back protector out to improve airflow.

Buy a stitch jacket. I make a run down to Laguna every year from WA state and we hit triple digits for a few days on the way down. I have underarmour with mesh shorts on under a stitch 2 piece and a camelbak. I'm completely comfy upto a bout 95 and then as long as I'm moving it's reasonable. The stitch will not only last longer, you can wear it all year round due to the Goretex, it doesn't disintegrate if you ever wreck in it, and it won't fall apart due to crappy build quality. My stitch is nearly 10 years old, has hit the pavement 3 times, is used between 10 and over 100 degrees, and is just starting to slightly fall apart. I'd say it's done it's time..

Back