Mesh Gear and Helmet for Sale

Ruggybuggy

So I have a Scorpion EXO 1000 helmet for sale. Very nice shape and comes with an extra clear lens and a lighter smoked inner lens. The helmet has no smells and is from a non smokes home. Size Large. Real nice helmet and has the inner sun shield and check air pumps. $75 shipped.

[video=youtube_share;7-xGfjvk8sM]http://youtu.be/7-xGfjvk8sM[/video]

Also have a Joe Rocket mesh jacket in good shape. I has a inner quilted vest but its not waterproof. Size M. To give you an idea on fit I'm 5"8" and weigh appox 175lb with a stocky build and a chest size of approx 43" and the jacket fits me very well. Next I have a pair of Sliders mesh pants size M. They have a waterproof liner and quilted liner. I good shape with some bug stains. I've used the pants and jacket for around one season. To give an idea on fit I have a 32" inseam and a waist size of 34" and they fit me very well. Both jacket and pants are selling for $100 shipped. SOLD

CIMG2667.JPG

CIMG2668.JPG

CIMG2669.JPG

Last edited:
Ruggy, curious to know what your riding after you sold your fz? You might have said in previous post but I missed it. We need pics and new moto review!

Back