Membership Drive

For all of the current members, thanks for helping this forum grow into what it is now. But, as much fun as we have on our own, it'd always be nice to have some more members. With more members, we get to see different mods that we may have never thought of, and hear different perspectives and points of view.

On that note, if you have friends on other FZ forums that are not yet a member here, invite them to come on over. Also, encourage them to be active on this forum, simply joining isn't what we're going for. We're not so much interested in the number of members, as we are in content. Personally, I'd like to see this become "THE" FZ1 Forum, where everyone comes for answers and ideas.

Those are my sentiments exactly. I love seeing the "newest member is" on the home page. The more the merrier. There is no reason why you can't be on two or more forums. I must belong to at least 5 forums. Three of them are FZ forums and the two other are automotive forums.

I am on 4 motorcycle forums and three other forums. I did post a link to this site over in the DEAD SBN FZ1 forum so I am hoping to attract some that stop by.

We have several from the sister site that do and do not own an FZ1. There are some over at FZ1OA that I'd like to see here, but there's also a lot that we don't want here unless they want to be civil. I'll do what I can to attact some quality folks.

I am on 4 motorcycle forums and three other forums. I did post a link to this site over in the DEAD SBN FZ1 forum so I am hoping to attract some that stop by.

We have several from the sister site that do and do not own an FZ1. There are some over at FZ1OA that I'd like to see here, but there's also a lot that we don't want here unless they want to be civil. I'll do what I can to attact some quality folks.

They'll crucify you for that one! :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

I don't think I've been to SBN land in months. Oh and remember how "they" all poo-pooed the FZ6 site as the kid brother. Well kid brother siblings rule the roost now.

It's all part of Dennis' evil master plan! : owned:

I did the same!

outstanding... we're getting there... every day when I visit the forum now, there are more new posts and less "there are no new posts to view" ... so, posting is going up, membership is going up... things are moving in the right direction!!!

Welcome to all new members, spread the word to your friends... invite them to the new, fresh, FZ1 forum...

I am a member of FZ1OA also, but find myself constantly gravitating to this site. This site seems to be much friendlier (not a bag on the other sites). The main thing I like about this site is it is focused on RIDING and BIKES, the other sites seem to be filled with somewhat angry posts about all sorts of other stuff, politics, bad cops, the economy etc. I come to motorcycle sites for MOTORCYCLES! Keep it up everybody! :deadhorse: :rmwl: :cheers: :worship:

I am a member of FZ1OA also, but find myself constantly gravitating to this site. This site seems to be much friendlier (not a bag on the other sites). The main thing I like about this site is it is focused on RIDING and BIKES, the other sites seem to be filled with somewhat angry posts about all sorts of other stuff, politics, bad cops, the economy etc. I come to motorcycle sites for MOTORCYCLES! Keep it up everybody! :deadhorse: :rmwl: :cheers: :worship:

Don't feel alone as I have felt the same at times. I joined FZ1OA long before this forum, yet I have almost 1,000 posts here as opposed to 5 hundred and something over there. I like FZ1OA very much but just feel more comfortable here.

This and the FZ6 site are a pleasure. Dennis, you run great forums. Plus, if you're well behaved on the forum you get to ride with one of the moderators and his wife. (Great ride yesterday Eric! Thanks again for joining us on such short notice.)

Back