MC rider saved by crowd

Wow that was incredible! Lucky for the motorcyclist they were able to get him out from under the car so quickly. I hope he recovers...

That was crazy, I can't even begin to imagine how he was able to slide so far under the car to begin with. Accidents can be so strange sometimes. So nice to see people running to his aid.

It does not look like the kid was wearing a helmet. I would think the sheer bulk of a helmet would of stopped him from going under the car, at least it would of stopped his head from going under.
Anyone else notice that?

Wow, amzing video. Bravo! to those bystanders and their quick actions to save that kid. From the way he looked when he was pulled from underneath, it's amazing that he wasn't worse off. Not sure whether or not his helmet came off as he was caught under the car but he definitely just had a tee shirt on and no gloves. He should consider himself lucky as heck.

Seriously - he was obviously not meant to die that day. Some higher purpose maybe?

-

But.. what of the guy in the suit (driver of the BMW?) who did nothing - was he ticketed or anything?

Last edited:
I watched the day this broke the news and the interview with him. I think he has a greater respect for proper gear based on his comments and knows his choice wasn't the proper one. He is one VERY grateful young man right now and totally humbled by the experience. That is some brave folks to heft a burning vehicle and pull him out. :tup:

Yeah, you never hear of what happens to the person at fault. I guess it will be considered a traffic accident and will go through his insurance. I don't think he intentionally ran the guy over, just a bad deal on his part. Ten years ago I'd be mad at the guy but now I try and put myself in his shoes. As long as he was sober and it truly was an accident, I'd imagine that this scenario will haunt him for some time to come. He could have just as easily killed the kid and I'm sure he knows that. Now had he been intoxicated or under the influence, it would be a different story.

Back