Maybe I was wrong......

The thread was moved for the simple reason that things were getting out of hand. Everyone is entitled to state their opinion here on the site but after a while member's names from the other site were mentioned as well as foul language and name calling. We like to think that this site is "easy going" and friendly and don't want to mimic other forums with the above things. We're not trying to be "stuffy" as you say, just trying to keep things orderly and nothing more. We all like to have a good time here but what may have been a harmless opinion turned into something else pretty quickly. We all have our opinions about the "other" site, good or bad, but we don't need to bad mouth them here as that will only make us the same as them. So hopefully no hard feelings but those kind of threads will promptly be removed.

The thread was moved for the simple reason that things were getting out of hand. Everyone is entitled to state their opinion here on the site but after a while member's names from the other site were mentioned as well as foul language and name calling. We like to think that this site is "easy going" and friendly and don't want to mimic other forums with the above things. We're not trying to be "stuffy" as you say, just trying to keep things orderly and nothing more. We all like to have a good time here but what may have been a harmless opinion turned into something else pretty quickly. We all have our opinions about the "other" site, good or bad, but we don't need to bad mouth them here as that will only make us the same as them. So hopefully no hard feelings but those kind of threads will promptly be removed.

Gotcha, must have gotten good after I went to bed last night. The last post I read was the one I wrote picking on Eric. Crap, missed out again! :cry:

heh... "other site" ... I thought this was the other site

j/k

guys same bike! same bike!

Yes, but different crowds. ;) We're not going to discuss "site-to-site" here any longer... it NEVER turns out good.

:popcorn: How 'bout then Bruins, eh? :woot: :hi jack:

Met some real nice guys from the "other" site at Deals Gap. Nicest people we talked to all week. Great info over there, great info over here. Here is home for me.

Got a email... my Magical stuff is on the way....... Yeah!!!!!

Back