Male to Female SRS

Totally would, thing is though, I am relying on them to pay my way through college... And if I were to leave now, I'd have to pay all that back.

I tough about you on my ride back home today. I had to slam the brake a little hard since the light turn yellow (just payed my last fine last week... so I stop now) I squish my nuts again the tank and bust laughing... That would fix that problem LOL:ugh:

I'm happy that everyone seams to support you in your decision... Cheers!

Sounds like you're on the right path. Take your time, get some good advice/counsel, think it through. I've made some decisions in the past that fell into the "do what's right for you" column and regretted them later. They turned out to be "right for me *at the time*"... not so much in the long-term. But whatever you do, be true to you!

It is certainly a life-changing (no pun intended) experirnce. If you really feel the desire to do this, then you probably need to consider the quality of life now and in the future. It would be a difficult road. But I believe the most difficult part would be the the initial process. Once you have gone through that change you will be free to pursue the happiness that comes with the freedom to be yourself. A tough trade-off, but I believe the short term misery would be well worth the struggle. At the age of 70, I can look back on my life and recognize that roads untaken are much harder to reconcile than roads taken, at least for me. And I didn't leave many untaken. I wouldn't want to be 70 years old and regretting that I had never been able to be myself. Just my two cent.

I squish my nuts again the tank and bust laughing... That would fix that problem LOL:ugh:

OMFG! That was funny Marthy!!! And true!

But so would a new seat cover with the right non-slip material! ;)

In the words of Sheryl Crow... "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad...."

You need to live your life the way you want too and not worry about pressure of what others think. I give you a lot of credit posting this subject on a public forum. I wish you all the best in dealing with the process moving forward. Do your best to live each day to its fullest now and try not to look to far ahead.

Back