LSL frame sliders like new

Because they have been on Picard's bike. They are pretty much famous now.

Oh okay I see. I figured thats what it was but I wanted to make sure. If they were black or grey I would have picked them up. I think Red would look a little of on my bike. Best of luck with the sale

I'm not trying to stir up $h!t or anything but why are you charging more than they cost brand new?

These are cheaper than new... You have to buy the mount kit for $44.95 then the crash pads are another $64.95 (for the red ones) so his price including shipping is a deal for someone with a red bike.

Hope that helps...

These are cheaper than new... You have to buy the mount kit for $44.95 then the crash pads are another $64.95 (for the red ones) so his price including shipping is a deal for someone with a red bike.

Hope that helps...

Oh I get it you have to kinda build the slider to how you want them. Thats pretty neat idea. That did help alot turns out thats a good deal for someone with a red bike.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Hope that helps...

Back