Lower handlebar info.

So I have my gen1 and I would like to have a more agressive riding position ( dont tell me to buy a ss please...). I saw these pictures and I think it would be a good alternative... What is this setup made of? ( handlebar name, riser?, lower?) Thanks!
qyhejagu.jpg
ne8u5ysu.jpg
9y7yqe7y.jpg

You will have to ether a) tap the end of the bar to get the stock bar ends to screw in or b) get the expandable bar ends like I did. Also you will have to drill holes for the set pins for your left and right switch controls or just cut the pins off. Well worth it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will have to ether a) tap the end of the bar to get the stock bar ends to screw in or b) get the expandable bar ends like I did. Also you will have to drill holes for the set pins for your left and right switch controls or just cut the pins off. Well worth it though.

Do you have a link where I can see what kind of bar ends I'll need?

I went from the stock risers to the GYT-R risers. also adjusted the handlebar angle to make sure they didn't hit the tank at full lock. Still undecided if I want to go lower or narrower.

I found a thread, but it's not on this site. It's on one of the UK forums. Just type in renthal fazer 1000 into google and they will all come up.

Back