Lower Fairing Hardware

I was fortunate to talk to a guy who posted on the "other" forum about the hardware for lower fairings. I have just received an email from the company who sells the fairings. There will be good news soon for all you guys who have lowers and are missing hardware. This guy has all the needed hardware. He, according to the email, will also just sell the parts you need. I don't want to "jump the gun" until I hear back from him again, but this would be a great find for all us guys with lowers looking for just the hardware. I will pass along all the needed info as soon as I hear from him. I'll keep everyone informed.

You know that I'm getting ready to part with my lowers and need the discs that were kindly removed from day one.

Is this something he would have available for a modest price?

You know that I'm getting ready to part with my lowers and need the discs that were kindly removed from day one.

Is this something he would have available for a modest price?

That won't be a problem. The guy asked if I just needed the silver discs w/bolts so that must mean he will send them separately. I will pass along the info to you as soon as he gets back to me. At this time I have no pricing or shipping costs. I may however just order both of ours together and have them shipped to me and then send them regular mail to you which would probably save a ton of shipping from Europe. Let me get the pricing first and then when everything is definite, I'll post the email address so forum members can contact him directly if they wish.

Well, it's a done deal. I just heard back from Patric and everything is good. He has the hardware for the Yamaha Factory Lowers and is more than happy to help us out. His name is Patric Janke and he can be reached by emailing him at: [email protected]

He is a great guy and gets back to you promptly. Just mention that you are from the FZ1-Forum International and what it is that your looking for whether it's the entire hardware package or just certain parts. Pricing will be discussed between you and him since I believe that he is in Spain, and costs will differ from state to state. I'm still waiting to hear from him on pricing for a full bag of hardware. As soon as I hear from him, I will post it here. Thanks.

Would it be cheaper to just do a group buy? Have him ship it all to one person, then they send it on to individual mbrs.

I just committed to buying a set of Gen 1 lower fairings without hardware, so count me in for a full bag of stuff. Not in any great hurry, so I won't be PMing the volunteer, "Where's my stuff?"
Just let me know where to send the money order.

:)

Would it be cheaper to just do a group buy? Have him ship it all to one person, then they send it on to individual mbrs.

I just committed to buying a set of Gen 1 lower fairings without hardware, so count me in for a full bag of stuff. Not in any great hurry, so I won't be PMing the volunteer, "Where's my stuff?"
Just let me know where to send the money order.

:)

I don't believe that there is a ton of guys out there with GenI lowers so a group buy would not be feasable. I have received my stuff and have passed the rest onto the other parties.

You only need to contact Patric Janke
[email protected]
TCP Inc.

Just tell him that Billy from FZ1-Forum sent you and he will take care of you. He's a great guy, just give him time to respond to your email. He's in Spain and theres a time difference. He'll give you the price with shipping when he responds. Take care.

Glad to hear you got the correct hardware on there again. I know you were mad at yourself for not tightening the original one and then losing it :(

Glad to hear you got the correct hardware on there again. I know you were mad at yourself for not tightening the original one and then losing it :(

I know! I was kicking myself that whole week afterwards. I made sure to break out the blue threadlocker this time. These discs are hard to come by. I now have a back-up if the unfortunate ever occurs again.

Back