Lots of Gen II Accessories for Sale

Ruggybuggy

I'm consigning out my FZ1 while I wait for the new bike to come in and it's going back in stock form.

Everything is to be sold to the first person who PM's me and pays, not the first person who replies to this thread. All prices are in US dollars and the only form of payment accepted is Paypal. The prices are the prices so please respect that. I'll only respond to the PM's.

Please if you show interest and PM me and say you want it, pay immediately or it's not yours. I don't want to have to refund money back through PayPal. They charge for the transaction.

Thanks

Hyperpro ASC steering damper on aftermarket mount. Works very well and easy install. $300 US dollars SOLD

CIMG2549.JPG

IMG_0488.JPG

Last edited:
I will take the Sellerie seat off your hands as well.Then you can ship everything all together if that is okay.

No problem. I sent your another request. You'll love the seat, the red piping looks good on the red bike and it's sooo comfortable. This my second one, had one on my FZ6 as well.

No problem. I sent your another request. You'll love the seat, the red piping looks good on the red bike and it's sooo comfortable. This my second one, had one on my FZ6 as well.

I had a on the job accident back in 08.My left leg got mangled up pretty bad.So now I walk with a permanent limp which puts strain on my very lower back.The little back rest looking thingy looks like it will help on that part of my back.Plus it just looks so sweet on your red bike.Thanks man its been a pleasure dealing with you.

I had a on the job accident back in 08.My left leg got mangled up pretty bad.So now I walk with a permanent limp which puts strain on my very lower back.The little back rest looking thingy looks like it will help on that part of my back.Plus it just looks so sweet on your red bike.Thanks man its been a pleasure dealing with you.

I had a seat just like that on my 08' FZ and loved it. If I was going to do a track day I would go with the stock seat, but for touring and every day riding it (Top Sellerie) was fantastic!

I had a seat just like that on my 08' FZ and loved it. If I was going to do a track day I would go with the stock seat, but for touring and every day riding it (Top Sellerie) was fantastic!

Does that seat add height or lower it? I'm 5'8 and well I tippy toe when I'm stopped.I just lean a little to the left so I can have one foot on the ground while the other is on the foot peg.No deal breaker at all if it adds height.I'm getting use to the little lean.I tried shaving one seat and well it didn't turn out so good lol.

Does that seat add height or lower it? I'm 5'8 and well I tippy toe when I'm stopped.I just lean a little to the left so I can have one foot on the ground while the other is on the foot peg.No deal breaker at all if it adds height.I'm getting use to the little lean.I tried shaving one seat and well it didn't turn out so good lol.

I don't remember it adding any real height, although it was shaped differently, not sloping down toward the front as much. It still was narrow enough at the front but wider and more scooped out at the back just befor the bolster. Here is a comparison shot between the T.S. and the Yamaha "comfort seat". which did add a bit of height over the stocker.

I'll see if I can find a shot of the stock vs the Comfort seat.

Last edited:
Just an update to everyone. I will be shipping out everything on Tuesday and sending tracking numbers. I'm lowering the price on the exhaust to get it sold before Monday night.

The exhaust is sold so only the steering damper left.

Last edited:
If that exhaust fits the FZ8 I think you'd have a deal. Not sure if the pipe coming from the headers and CAT has the same diameter though.

Ride Fast, Take Chances.

Back