Lot O' Parts

Got some stuff for Gen1 I do not need anymore and want to pass it on cheap. If you want more pictures of any item or more detail, please let me know.

*Two sets of Stock bar ends 10.00 for each set. Set of side covers in good condition 10.00 (no scratching gouging broken anything)

*Set of frame covers 25.00 (the covers themselves are in excellent condition. The plastic plugs are there and intact, but one is off colored/different shade of silver)

*Rear sprocket with clutch hub attached 35.00 (sprockets are in good shape, almost no wear); I have two.

*Rear brake rotor in good shape. 20.00 (just checked rotor for serviceability: reads 0.495 so definitely in good shape)

*Stock handle bars in good shape. 10.00; I have two.

*Rear shock in great shape, mileage unknown. 25.00 (looks to be Lightly used, rubber bushing at the bottom isn't rotted or cracked; very clean and I haven't cleaned it yet. Lol)

*Front fender. 30.00 (is in good shape no major scratches or gouges, and not cracked or broken; it is USED and shows some wear, hence the price)

*Pair of Fornipez's horny mirror block off kit. 20.00. These sold for 45.00 new I believe. I don't think he makes them anymore (they are in good shape, no damage to chrome plating).

Accept paypal ([email protected]) and postal money order. Please add 4% unless gifted through paypal. I can also be reached at the above email address for more pics and detail of items. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer, but I would be happy to ship however buyer prefers (priority, insurance, etc). Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Back