Looking for Riders!

I know what you mean. I was born up north!Come on down. I"ll take you to the local spots. I think there is a road called the dragon nearby? I've never ridden it but I think I could find it!:D

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I was born up north!Come on down. I\"ll take you to the local spots. I think there is a road called the dragon nearby? I've never ridden it but I think I could find it!:D

:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

My wife and I have to come back to earn new stickers. After riding it 5 times and putting stickers on the bikes, we came back to NH and traded them both in. So, we have to earn them with the new bikes now! :D

Oh I went today with Ryan and I now need a new rear tire and my peg feelers are ground off at a 45 degree angle. You should have been there buddy!

I ride in northeast GA dude! I don't know where your from but I have some of the best roads to ride in the country right up the street from my girlfriends house. I just rode with some guys from Chatanooga last weekend. Where at do you live?

Hey guys, right now I'm recovering from major surgery but I'll meet and ride with y'all this fall when I've healed. I'm 220 miles from Deals Gap Resort (in Hendersonville, TN) and it only takes a little decent weather to get me headed towards The Dragon.
:sport12:

Hey guys, right now I'm recovering from major surgery but I'll meet and ride with y'all this fall when I've healed. I'm 220 miles from Deals Gap Resort (in Hendersonville, TN) and it only takes a little decent weather to get me headed towards The Dragon.
:sport12:

Sorry to hear about the surgery. Hope you heal up fast!

I know that I will be coming down again next year. This year was on the FZ6 but I need to come back and earn new stickers on the FZ1. :D

Back