Long shot... AZ anyone?

azoutside

Been buzzing around on my 08 FZ1 for a while now. I've seen only a couple other FZs in the last year and a half, seems these beauties are not too common anymore. I'm in Cave Creek. Sadly I mostly just commute to work but I do get out for a little ride to Bartlett Lake or White Spar/Prescott on weekends once in a while. Anyone else in the 'hood?

If I wanted to ride with others in central New England, I'd probably try to connect up with Harley riders. They make up 70% of the bikes I see on any given ride. Seldom see sport bikes. I know other bike brands get sold around here, but I rarely see them being ridden. Say what you like about the Pirates, at least they set sail.

Not much of a fan of group rides (group anything actually), there's always only one person ready when the appointed time to leave arrives.

Me and the FZ took a lunch ride to Tortilla Flats Saloon today. Was crisp and cool but really nice. For anyone in the Phx area, this road is a local "best" for sure. Great scenery, awesome pavement and twisty twisty twisty... Miles of smiles!

Temps in the low fifties today through out Mass. Got my hike in this morning, then got out for four hours after the roads dried. Heated gear was a little bit overkill, but still appreciated.

Headed up to the Quabbin Reservoir. Sun came out for an hour, replaced by dense fog for the ride back. Saw only one other bike and it was a ...........................HD.
A bike wash may be in order tomorrow.

Back