Lombardi back to Title Town!

Congrats to the Pack and all the fans... Like ME! Yeah!
:wilynily:

3781.jpg
4d42ead628f4b.preview-300.jpg

cc2_8482--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Well, since I normally don't watch football -- my opinion has little merit.

Watching the Packers beat the Bears was a sad event --- both teams sucked and I thought the Superbowl would be a wash, especially after watching the Steelers playoff. I really thought the Steelers would make them look stupid.

Little did I know that Rothlesberger would have stormatic brain farts at the moment he threw the ball and that the entire team had no desire to win. I have never seen a team try so hard to loose.

I really wonder if the crap is fixed?

Ok game, outcome sucked. I really thought Steelers were going to bring it to them on the second half. The cool thing about American football though is that there is always next year, unlike soccer you have to wait 4 years to have another go at it.

Well, since I normally don't watch football -- my opinion has little merit.

Watching the Packers beat the Bears was a sad event --- both teams sucked and I thought the Superbowl would be a wash, especially after watching the Steelers playoff. I really thought the Steelers would make them look stupid.

Little did I know that Rothlesberger would have stormatic brain farts at the moment he threw the ball and that the entire team had no desire to win. I have never seen a team try so hard to loose.

I really wonder if the crap is fixed?

Yea, the Steelers were the better team, but played to lose...go figure :th_smiley_rotfl2[1] and for the record I'm not a fan of either team...

Back