Limited Edition

I really, really, really, really want one of these now.

Yamaha%20FZ1%20Fazer%20ABS%20Limited%20Edition.jpg

Well the kit is fairly expensive, but can be had at a big discount if you shop around. Probably can get it for less than $1k and then you can sell your stock parts to recoup some of the cost.

I'm considering this or a Triumph Sprint ST.

I test road and was unimpressed. Professional reviews seem to love Triumphs.
I don't get it. I also test road the Speed Triple. Once again, not impressed.
Oh well, different strokes (cylinders) for different folks.

Oh yea, I lust for the Retro look as well.

I'm considering this or a Triumph Sprint ST.

Have to agree with Polestar sentiments, although i.m.o. Triumph do make an excellent bike with the ST Sprint, after riding one for six months i went back to the four cylinder motor of Yamaha :woot: because it's hard to beat.
Yes I'll definitely be sticking with my FZ1S thank you very much :)

Nice looking bike. Still prefer the nakeds though;)

Trumpets are gr8...had a speed triple...fully tooled up...arrows, Hyperpros, R&G's all round. 'Luverly stuff'. Thought about the ST for my commute scoot with a bit of touring in mind....still might do that sometime.

Go on get all jingoistic and buy British :thewave:

You buy the fairings and tank as a kit. Although, I have seen some dealers trying to sell the bike already modified. IMHO if you want something really different do a custom paint job.

I also like that they went w/ the silver engine and black frame rather than blacking it all out. keeps the retro feel.
there is a guy on here selling one that he custom painted yellow w/ the black yamaha stripes fyi.

The stealership I bought my FZ1 from had the same year same model retro FZ for $3k more than the Grey one I bought. It looks nice, just not $3k more "nice".

The stealership I bought my FZ1 from had the same year same model retro FZ for $3k more than the Grey one I bought. It looks nice, just not $3k more \"nice\".

Wow, that is quite a mark up when you consider that you can get the kit discounted for a little over $1k. I'm sure it's not that difficult or time consuming to install, but hey they are not labeled "stealerships" for nothing :shame:

Back