Limewire's Officially Dead

Download Utorrent and Google any thing you want with torrent after it, is the best way to find what you are looking for. an example would be "iron man 2 torrent."
Also if you are looking for an entire album in one shot you can get it or if you want the whole discography you can do that as well. I found one that had everything Bob Marley ever recorded (not that i downloaded it or anything)

Just an FYI limewire had lots and lots of viruses, let alone the amount of issues the software itself had

Unofficially... I've "heard" that uTorrent and thepiratebay.org used together can help you find anything you want....

I wish it was that easy!

I've been looking for a torrent of the Race Across The Sky 2009 movie and can't find one anywhere. I'd buy a copy but its not available in the UK and its about £40 including shipping from the US, so if anyone can find a copy on a torrent site, let me know........

I wish it was that easy!

I've been looking for a torrent of the Race Across The Sky 2009 movie and can't find one anywhere. I'd buy a copy but its not available in the UK and its about £40 including shipping from the US, so if anyone can find a copy on a torrent site, let me know........

I was looking for a DVD called EncycloPOIdia because I do poi as an on and off hobby and it took me weeks to find a suitiable torrent. It has a lot to do with the interest people have in it. I did a quick look for your DVD. 2010 everywhere, 2009 not so much.

I used limewire once and got viruses. People used that as a big venue for sharing viruses, and I haven't once gotten a virus or anything other than what i thought i was downloading with piratebay. Nor am I worried about copyright infringment, since the servers are in like sweden and the guys who run it are really adamant about not giving up IPs of its peers and such. You should look up about the server fortresses they have underground.. its neat.

I did get a cease and desist notice from NBC Universal after downloading something via thepiratebay and uTorrent.... although, I wouldn't be surprised if in some cases, the people such as NBC / Sony host their own files on sharing sites just to see who they can catch downloading them....

Use of an IP Blocker is handy as well.

I was looking for a DVD called EncycloPOIdia because I do poi as an on and off hobby and it took me weeks to find a suitiable torrent. It has a lot to do with the interest people have in it. I did a quick look for your DVD. 2010 everywhere, 2009 not so much.

I used limewire once and got viruses. People used that as a big venue for sharing viruses, and I haven't once gotten a virus or anything other than what i thought i was downloading with piratebay. Nor am I worried about copyright infringment, since the servers are in like sweden and the guys who run it are really adamant about not giving up IPs of its peers and such. You should look up about the server fortresses they have underground.. its neat.

The 2010 is only the trailer, the movie isn't released 'til next week.
The 2009 I'd buy but I can't justify the price, I'd be happy to pay and download it from iTunes or suchlike but it's not there!

I use Utorrent it is a free bittorrent client, and I use Torrentz.com, that is a torrent search engine, and will come up with multiple places of the torrent with the best at the top of the list, they also have comments posted so you know what you downloading, I have been useing for a couple years and never have had viruses from them....tons from limewire tho

Back