Liking This Group

I've only been a member of the forum for a few weeks and I have to say I'm liking it so far. I like the features and most important the camaraderie. I'm also a member of the Vmax Owners Association and there tends to be a lot of bickering there. The only time I've seen any heated words here the two parties kissed and made up. I'm not much of a joiner (I also tend to ride alone) but I really enjoy it here. I appreciate the tone you all set.

The FZ sites are run as a friendly and family oriented set of sites. We strive to maintain control and order. The owner sets a great policy forth to insure the sites are run without mayhem unlike some of the other sites.

One of the keys at these sites is the management teams, our Admins and Mods. The sites tend to have a well rounded group that covers most hours of the day using people from as many time zones as possible. This works out GREAT!

Oh, we bicker, but those are quickly squelched or moved to private messages or taken off line. ;)

Thanks for the kind words. Your perception of the site is important because it is exactly what we want to hear! :tup:

Back