Light beer, really?

especially since beer is such an integral part of breakfast, you need a need a heavy, full bodied micro brew that will give you energy throughout the day!

I find basically all alcohol repulsive so I could never imagine wanting to drink a light beer. You're taking away any of the supposed flavour it has! If you're going to drink something that tastes like fizzy dick cheese, you may as well drink the most full-bodied dick cheese!

Domestic Lite beers are horrid. But I did find one that has awesome flavor... Sam Adams Lite. Hell, it has even more flavor than a genuine can of Budweiser!

A lot of the microbrew Lite beers do offer more flavor. I will not even drink any regular domestic beers any more.

Try some micro lites.... Report back. ;)

I went to TAP 42 in Fort Lauderdale last week. I had a Vanilla Porter, suggestion of the pretty bartender. That was good... happiness in a bottle! LOL

Yeah pretty much the only time I will drink a light beer is: A) when I am planning on drinking all day B) when at a non BYOB BBQ. I am not sure how people can just sit around at home and drink crap beer. I love craft beer but it certainly comes at a price. Though I have found that Labatt blue light has much more flavor than other cheap light beers. Coors Light on the other hand is just for people who want to pretend to like beer...

there are worse things than light beer to bitch about. especially since light beers have been the best selling beers in the world for about a decade. so obviously, you're in the minority there

I can count on one hand the number of light beers I've had ..... usually at a picnic where they think everybody wants a light beer. It's like drinking flavored, carbonated water. It's horrible.....just to save 75 calories. But people have bought into this light beer craze over the last 25 years or so. Marketing works!

I am not usually a fan of light beers. However, after finishing up a hot off-road motorcycle race, I like a light beer to chug right after getting off the bike for that instant buzz. Otherwise, light beer is a no go.

30 pack of Busch light is a poor college kids first choice. Then again I don't think any students drink for the flavor.

But if you believe the press, especially the political press, the youth are supposed to be the leading lights of what is good and bad. They set the trends and are the future. Remember the Arab Spring and all the gushing over the youth? So shouldn't the youth be setting the pace on what beer is best?

Back