life of a x18-r pocket rocket

papaageorgio

I think I got this thing back in 06. Me and a couple of guys would always hop on the atv's n go on the trails. Long story short I didn't have my own and im the only 1 that lives in town and didn't want to haul a wheeler out there, that and I didn't have the money so I bought a x18 online cuz I could register it like a moped. After everyone got done laughing at me they wanted to give it a try and soon became the mascot. I got a 2nd back tire fer $20 forced screws through the back and filled it up with spray on rubber since it was tubeless "suprized it held up so good but prob since its so small and light"

This is what it looked like when I got it "mine was green"
X18_1L.gif

After we got drunk enough me and 4 others layed it down on both sides, high side and low. Its been fliped backwards, broke most all the plastic off of it. Broke back brake, drove into 4ft water, flying over stumps like a green pigeon, ran into a swing set and other stuff im sure. Ended up in a shed striped to the frame and sat there for 3 years.
My uncle asked if I still had it and would sell it for me if the engine was still good so after 5 days of messing around with it on my spare time to get it to run and put it together the best I know how and im no mechanic, my oldest boy wanted to try and ride it. Hunter age 11 rides with me most everywhere on the fz and said he wishes he had his own. I still can't get over this 110cc 4stroke single is such a diehard little engine but the tranny is weak and is a pita to get into N.

What she looks like now.
DSC02857.jpg

DSC02861.jpg

DSC02864.jpg

Hunter
DSC02876.jpg

In the end im not alowed to sell it and it sits at grandpas farm.
Videos where from my wifes cell phone

Hunter learning to ride a murdercycle
video :: SearchHomeProfileFindFriendsAccountGregFrenzelEditFriends.mp4 video by Greg_Frenzel - Photobucket

me tormenting the dogs
video :: SearchHomeProfileFindFriendsAccountGregFrenzelEditFriends-1.mp4 video by Greg_Frenzel - Photobucket

Last edited:
I want to get a mini bike so badly and I don't know why. Just for screwing around I guess... you're not helping me by posting up those fun pictures

they are a lot of fun, even some of the guys at work who ride the fatboy Harleys were all smiles when they gave it a test pounding. I think thats why everyone likes it, all are free to try it and never have I seen a frouny face when they come back.

Remember when the YSR 50 was popular back in the late 80's? A friend had one and it was fun, but being 6'2" I could barely fit on it...lol. Love this color combo:

attachment.php

everything is so cheap to replace if you destroy it minus the plastic witch goes fer $240~ but screw that junk, oh and motor $320~ not sure for the ysr though

Last edited:
Back