Lee & Traxxion Two Thumbs up.

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
Lee and Traxxion have got to be the most customer orientated business I have ever dealt with. I don't think I would stray unless someone offered me a sponsorship and thats probably not going to happen. Two Thumbs up.:worship:

I've conversed with Lee through only emails and even then you know that he's a great guy. I just never seem to have the cash to get the job done through him but when I do, I'll definitely use them.

I have only heard good things about Lee and Traxxion. One of these days a Penske 8983 from Traxxion will grace the rear of my bike :D

Me too! :Rockon:
bought the AKs for my FJR and it was a massive difference in compliance! And Lee was just great to work with. He is so patient. Over the past few years, I have seen him re explain things to every person who asked on the forums.

The product and service is top notch! I am sure it wont be too long before I do the suspension upgrades on the FZ (I need to us what I paid for first after all :) ).

Last edited:
Its what he deterred me from buying. I placed a order for fork spring for the R1 setup I purchased. I guess Traxxions fork spring kit require more than basic knowledge to install. He saw that it was being shipped and call me. Discussed my weight and the rear shock I had purchased. Basically he told me the stock rates in the 05 R1 are real close to what I need. I do plan on doing the Traxxion cartridges in the future so basically he said I'm putting this stuff back on the shelf and just call when I'am ready to do the AK-20's. Its nice to know that there are still people looking out for their customers.

Let me ask a dumb question. I just do basic street riding and twisties when I can. Nothing extreme at all. Is this mod something I'd notice a big change with? Or is this more for the track and extreme twisties?

YMMV but I didn't feel the need to touch the suspension until I moved here to east TN and started riding a little faster than I did up north.

Ordered a Penske 8983 today from Traxxion. Saved some coin as a fellow FeeJeer rider gave me his 100.00 off coupon from a FJR gathering eariler this year.

Oh boy, hope to have it by our track day at the end of the month.

romr, how is the 8983 working out? What spring rate did you get and how much do you weigh?

I have the 600 lb spring and I weigh close to 200. I found it stiff with the settings that came with the shock instructions. Talked to the boys at Traxion and they had me add a half inch to my sag. Helped to smooth out the ride a lot. I like the shock but just haven't got enough seat time as I ride my FJR more in the winter.

Back