Lee 36's new 2009 FZ1 (Kinda)

lee36

Well I too would like to join the fray of shameless self promotion and post pics of my new 2009 FZ1... except I have been slacking w/pics and just hit the 2000 mile mark today! (pictured below) ;)

Other than the sun not being out I could not have planned it better as these pics are the exact spot she turned 2000 miles!

Bought new in June and I couldn't be happier with my steed with the exception of GYTR exhaust (thanks to Papagino21 lol) and I am ordering the Evotech RFE this week... enjoy! :D

fz1sakonnet3.jpg

fz1sakonnet1.jpg

fz1sakonnet2.jpg

Last edited:
What a great spot to stop for that mile stone! :tup:

I have the same bike, of course. I got mine in June of last year. I am about 150 miles from turning over 10,000 and will have the camera on the ready!

When is the exhaust going on?

I just noticed that we have the same tank protector too! :D

Exhaust over the winter most likely... I wasn't in a real hurry until I hooked up with PapaG and rode behind him through the twisties! Its all his fault! lol

Loved the sound both at idle and cruising along... Not obnoxious but definitely pumps up the tone and I'm sure some performance is gained. Not to mention you drop a ton of weight!

I will post an update when I get the RFE.. top on the list and overdue!

Looks great Lee! My bike is almost identical except my motor is silver. I'm still running the stock zorst too, have to wait for more money... The one thing I desperately want to do is get those FZ1 stickers that are on the side. Our bikes here in Oz have Fazer stickers and ya can hardly read it anyway...

Beautiful bike! I had one just like it. A Blue 2009 that I put almost 14K on in one year. Eric and I just spotted a 2009 leftover, beautiful grey one for $8K...tempting

Beautiful bike! I had one just like it. A Blue 2009 that I put almost 14K on in one year. Eric and I just spotted a 2009 leftover, beautiful grey one for $8K...tempting

Let's go! What day do you have off this week? I bet I can squeak out a day from the boss because I am owed!

We can always take the trailer if the weather is rough. ;)

Let's go! What day do you have off this week? I bet I can squeak out a day from the boss because I am owed!

We can always take the trailer if the weather is rough. ;)

I'm off Thursday and Friday. I definitely want to look at it again. I'm weighing it against those two up in Maine on Craigslist. And figuring out where I'm going to sleep for the next 2 weeks afterwards, lol.

I'm off Thursday and Friday. I definitely want to look at it again. I'm weighing it against those two up in Maine on Craigslist. And figuring out where I'm going to sleep for the next 2 weeks afterwards, lol.

We have a spare bed at the moment.... or, you can garage it here and we'll stage a raffle win where you get it for a $100 raffle ticket in her eyes! :deal:

Ok folks .... just a few more with the Evotech in place and the sun shining...

LIFE IS GOOD :)

10-3-fz1-1.jpg

10-3-fz1-2.jpg

10-3-fz1-3.jpg

10-3-fz1-4.jpg

Back