lars airbox mod

Here you go, nothing sinister. It is as good as new. Only used for 1500km and was given a K&N from a mate brand new, as all my other bikes have K&N air and oil I am using it. No difference in performance.

just a question on this mod?? i can do the slip on and gut the cat then do the lars mod and the bike will run good?? it sounds like a silly question but i truly believe in the saying if it aint broke dont fix it ..help:shine:

I would start to look at a Power Commander once you free up the exhaust and airbox.
It will probably run ok but will be much better with fueling adjustments.

Who said it is not broken ?? When I got on mine for the first time it was very tame to say the least, now with all external mods except for the inlet cam this bike is a beast, will power mono in 1,2 and even third if the gear change is a bit sloppy, just for giggles I put the stock gearing back on and it still did it in 1 & 2. It blows my mates 06 R1 away up to about 220kmh. Yamaha broke this bike by smothering a great motor with crap.
You should be able to get a PCIII for well under $300 landed and install is free,
https://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=16144&cat=577&page=1
Happyfinger can I ask why your finger is so happy ? Posted your filter this morning.

Who said it is not broken ?? When I got on mine for the first time it was very tame to say the least, now with all external mods except for the inlet cam this bike is a beast, will power mono in 1,2 and even third if the gear change is a bit sloppy, just for giggles I put the stock gearing back on and it still did it in 1 & 2. It blows my mates 06 R1 away up to about 220kmh. Yamaha broke this bike by smothering a great motor with crap.
You should be able to get a PCIII for well under $300 landed and install is free,
https://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=16144&cat=577&page=1
Happyfinger can I ask why your finger is so happy ? Posted your filter this morning.

hehe thanks mate for posting my item so quick should get in a couple of days (hopes) for the name happyfinger im abit of online gamer (call of duty series) first person shooters so the finger does all my killing which makes me very happy :yes:

Back