Known FZ1 problems

I recently purchased a 2004 FZ1 and was wondering what the known problems are. Most bikes have them and would like to get a heads up....

I've posted a note in the introduction section... please take a minute to review and provide comments...

I recently purchased a 2004 FZ1 and was wondering what the known problems are. Most bikes have them and would like to get a heads up....

I've posted a note in the introduction section... please take a minute to review and provide comments...

Well, I think the bike will get you out of Mississippi, and then --- who knows what you can do with your life and the bike. :)

The GenI bikes were pretty solid. Other than maybe a small "flat" spot at 3K rpm, not too much to say about problems. Change the oil regularly, check your fluids, adjust your chain, and remember if and when you change stuff like fork seals, sprockets, etc, use the OEM stuff. Other than that just fill with gas and rack up the miles!

Big tawk fur sumone frum gawga.... But I know what you mean.. Lots of mouth breathin idiots around here for sure.....

hehehe Well, I guess, since you're from southern Mississippi --- you're far enough away from them Yankees. hehe Pluss, you did buy a FZ1. That's a mark of intellect right thar. :)

Back