Kishi is sexy...

kgc1911

Sorry but I'm freaking in love, everyday I go outside and I look and I see her looking at me all sexy with those jap eyes saying "i'm ready for you anytime baby, Me love you long time" I don't know about you guys but it's just so damn sexy and it feels sooooo good at 7K in 4th... :wilynily::bowdown:

20130913_114505.jpg

20130409_163658.jpg

20131002_124221.jpg

If your Batman you don't NEED protection!!! Seriously tho, I love my gen 1 the same way. Sometimes I lust after others (bmw,aprilia,Ducati) but my baby is just the way I like her, is set up exactly how I want her and does everything I ask. The best part is she is so low maintenance the euro bikes just can't compete. Lastly she is carbed, a bit heavy, and a little old school just like me! I can't bring myself to sell or trade her so I might just have to add another to keep her company.

If your Batman you don't NEED protection!!! Seriously tho, I love my gen 1 the same way. Sometimes I lust after others (bmw,aprilia,Ducati) but my baby is just the way I like her, is set up exactly how I want her and does everything I ask. The best part is she is so low maintenance the euro bikes just can't compete. Lastly she is carbed, a bit heavy, and a little old school just like me! I can't bring myself to sell or trade her so I might just have to add another to keep her company.

hihihi, I'm not the only one :)

:cheerleader:

Back