Kicking around the idea of selling the FZ1...

Found a mint 2008 ZX14 with hardly any miles on it...............I rode one a couple years ago and loved it. Living and riding where I do there are rare time's when I get into any twisties so thats really not and issue. Might have an FZ1 up in the the classifieds soon.

FYI, this is the one:
5N65Le5Kf3K43Gd3Hcc1n6687b1cd326a1c37.jpg

5N85F45H73n23La3Ndc1n63ace4a6a05f1ec8.jpg

You tried this once and came back, lol! But the 14 is a really nice bike. I've never ridden one but would love to. Priced right, you should have no issues selling the Fizz.

The ZX14 has piqued my interest more than a few times as well.

I think it would be a great bike to have just for a laugh as it's so enormous and absurd looking; I'm sure it's very fun to ride as well though

Great looking bike. How does the comfort compare?

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk

Compared to mine it was a little more aggresive, not much though since I have my bars lowered an inch. They are big thats for sure. Almost felt like I wasn't riding a bike for a while. I only rode it 70-80 miles. Smooth though, and an ungodly amount of neverending power.

Compared to mine it was a little more aggresive, not much though since I have my bars lowered an inch. They are big thats for sure. Almost felt like I wasn't riding a bike for a while. I only rode it 70-80 miles. Smooth though, and an ungodly amount of neverending power.

I rode one last year and while the power was great, I didn't like the size of it or the ergonomics. Plus around here usually the people I see riding them are the gangsters :disturbed

Back