FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
On Saturday during a group ride on a very popular stretch of road only 15 miles from my home, a young rider was a bit too anxious and tried to pass some of the group on a corner. Just as he was being a hooligan, there was also an older Porsche having his fun.... coming the opposite way. The bike was CLEARLY all the way into the wrong lane. The rider will be fine although many wonder "How?" He has a broken (basically in half) right upper arm, compound fracture on his right forearm, and possible broken thumb. He had on full leathers, including boots and gauntlets. He is a Youtube vblogger known as Yammie Noob. This is his second new Daytona 675 totaled in just over a year... This kid really needs to stop riding.... period.

The forth pic is supposed to be an animated gif.... See it here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Attachments

• 6751.jpg
    6751.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 6752.jpg
    6752.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 88
  • porsche.jpg
    porsche.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 98
  • porsche2.jpg
    porsche2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 88
  • qQxThXb - Imgur.jpg
    qQxThXb - Imgur.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 99
  • ragdoll.jpg
    ragdoll.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 95
These motovloggers are the worst; I see this guy making attention seeking posts all over YouTube. I make an effort to block or ignore any post or video from these types of people.

Last edited:
There was already talk of a larger police presence on this stretch so this just hastened the process. The Porsche drive was fine, just cuts on his hands and a rug-burn from the airbag deployment. The rider is in for a second surgery and should be released in about a week with a 'script for a lot of therapy.

Hate to see this stuff happen. Totally unnecessary, totally avoidable. Ride the street safely. Leave pushing the limits for the track.

Lot of idiots like these Texas? If he was in Bay Area/California, he would have had a better initiation. The crazy traffic here trains you well to ride better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He wouldn't do that at Mines RD/Mt. Hamilton... glad the rider is alive.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wow, he is extremely lucky to be alive. Hope he decides to give up two wheels unless he learnt a valuable lesson and settles down. If that was an SUV or bigger, he would be dead, lucky for him the porche is low and he went over and not into the oncoming vehicle.

So sad to see this happen. I have know a couple of people like this. One is dead and the other I will never ride with again as I worry he will take me out with the way he rides.

This is a big part of why I usually ride alone and when I do ride with others, it is just one or two others and I am very aware of their riding style.

Wow! I'm not a subscriber but I do follow this guy closely on You Tube and I will say I'm not surprised. He always seemed to have a bit of a reckless style. With that being said I would never wish this on anybody and I hope he makes a full recovery and learns from this life lesson. He may be done riding for while whether he wants to be or not. Two bikes totaled in less than a year and more than likely a moving violation in addition to his broken bones he could have a hard time finding someone to insure him.

Last edited:
I found out he sells stickers for his Youtube channel that calls him StreetRossi. What an absolute tool this kid is! Rossi himself would not approve.

We'll see what the Porsche owner does to him... I'm guessing he'll be flipping burgers for the rest of his life to pay off the lawsuit. At the very least, no insurance company will take him on after totaling TWO brand new Daytona 675's

I found out he sells stickers for his Youtube channel that calls him StreetRossi. What an absolute tool this kid is! Rossi himself would not approve.

We'll see what the Porsche owner does to him... I'm guessing he'll be flipping burgers for the rest of his life to pay off the lawsuit. At the very least, no insurance company will take him on after totaling TWO brand new Daytona 675's
Was this Yammie Noob? Does he also have a FZ-09!?

Was this Yammie Noob? Does he also have a FZ-09!?

Yeah it's him and he does. I don't know if this was one of the motovlogger meetups or not but it seems like some jacka** is always getting hurt at those from some form of hooligianary. If any motorcyclist had any common sense they would avoid those group rides like the plague.

Damn that's crazy. That dude just had a major accident last year I think. He should just stop. Riding ain't for everyone. I know we riders have some crazy in us to be riders, but riding has no room for stupid.

I wonder if he was rolling film when the accident happened? Looks like a terrible place to try and pass someone..... blind corner.

I have watched a few of his videos on the different motorcycle riders you will meet, so I went and looked up his channel, his last video was posted 6 days ago and the comments for it are all over this crash.

https://youtu.be/z_WDUdUXvec

Last edited:
I wonder if he was rolling film when the accident happened? Looks like a terrible place to try and pass someone..... blind corner.

I have watched a few of his videos on the different motorcycle riders you will meet, so I went and looked up his channel, his last video was posted 6 days ago and the comments for it are all over this crash.

https://youtu.be/z_WDUdUXvec

I think that latest video was just posted while he is recuperating and was recorded before this latest crash. If I'm correct, this latest crash was his second, and worse to date. I hope he learned his lesson on this one.

We all did stupid stuff when we were kids. I was just lucky that most of my stupid stuff was on 50cc mopeds, not 675cc Daytonas. But my buddy just got a KLX110 for his kids. I would say the total time elapsed from when we loaded it off the truck to when we were jumping wood ramps in the backyard was <10 minutes. We did eventually let the kids have a go...

Back