Keep getting logged out

Mine would say successfully login and after refresh log me out again, so can't post. I went to the cookies and deleted just the cookie for this site and everything worked fine after that. Didn't have this problem with other fz-forums.

Mine would say successfully login and after refresh log me out again, so can't post. I went to the cookies and deleted just the cookie for this site and everything worked fine after that. Didn't have this problem with other fz-forums.

Thanks for bringing this up - I have not gotten around to posting anything.

I am the world's worst about having 10 thousand windows open at once. I keep getting kicked out when I switch to another window. A common example would be me typing in this thread and clicking on "Photobucket dot com" to get the image code for a pic. When I click on my post to paste the image code - I'm logged out. We are talking about being gone for less than 2 minutes (open Photobucket, log in, find pic, C&P image code, then return).
:wazzup:

Running Chrome - I will try the password trick when I leave work

Last edited:
I had a similar issue a year or two ago. I switched to Google Chrome at the time and all was good. Bought a new PC late last year and never had an issue in IE9 so i have been sticking with that since.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I had a similar issue a year or two ago. I switched to Google Chrome at the time and all was good. Bought a new PC late last year and never had an issue in IE9 so i have been sticking with that since.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Brad.
I may go back to IE and give IE9 a try. I switched to Chrome a little while back and LOVE it however - I am running Vista and I have had some problmens with it.

Back