kardashians help get rid of them

Ok I normally would dont like to voice my views on politics,religion or the or other highly sensitive subjects but there are a few things that really get me wound up and as u might have guessed the collective trash of the Kardashians clan is one.Finally there is a petition circulating to oust her from stores and tv.the petition can be signed at ww.gopetition.com

Married for only 10 weeks, seriously these people are plastic Hollywood creations, not real people.
Unfortunately they are also role models for today's young girls, what a joke.

Who are the Kardashians?
human trash.dad was on the OJ defense team daughter spread her legs and she is now a role model for the misguided they need to go away. At least paris Hilton pretty much went away.sign the petition lets help take out the trash

I just can't get around the amount of garbage that is thrown on the general public through all the reality shows these days. Whose money is going down the drain behind all these people???

Absolute crap!

Hollywood is nothing but a cesspool of filth and if you want it in your home that is your decision. What would you expect with close to 50 years of the wacko 'anything goes' attitude of our friends on the left who have the dominant positions of power in education and entertainment and social institutions? Bad and destructive ideas eventually take root when continually jammed down our throats. Some who complain about this will still reliably continue to vote left which continues the cesspool pumping. If you have had enough change your voting preference. Elections do indeed have consequences.

Elections do indeed have consequences.

We're trying to survive those now!

I think the best way to get rid of the Kardashians or any thing else on tv you don't like is don't watch. Signing a petition then tuning in to see what they're up to is useless. Not to mention the channel they're on is not all that popular. If people keep not watching and people who are watching stop, the show will go off the air and no one will buy the Kardashians stuff. That's how to get rid of them.

The Kardashians, the Hilton sisters, Jersey Shore...

I just pretend those things don't exist.

Though I will admit I own the Simple Life season dvds ... I found them in a bargain bin for $3 and decided I'd see what I wasn't missing out on.

I say if you are investing any emotion in favor or against any of these shows you are already giving them to much attention. ;)

I agree 100% with you on that one. I have never bothered with all the crap on TV (particularly the reality shows, which only seem to get worse with each season).

Back