Just passed out help :(

I was cruising highway all was perfect then I tought it might be a good timing for a small pull

then right after my temp light popped up and my engine started to do a big valves noise , I think it one of the problems on these bike ? I will have to open the block and removing sparkplugs just hoping its just a bent valve and not bigger damage.

The bike have 93600 kms on the clock and the only trouble i got was regular maintenance

Envoyé de mon LG-D852 en utilisant Tapatalk

This doesn't sound good.
But it would help if you could explain what happened a little more clearly
."small pull"?
"do big valve noise"?
These engines are capable of very long lives - if properly maintained. -- 200,000 + miles.
If mistreated, though, no.

"it might be a good timing for a small pull" I often think about this when out on the road by myself ;)

Seriously though, from what I can gather by your post, it sounds like you might have dropped a valve and/or blown a hole in a piston?

Sounds like you need a good mechanic.

After openning the valves cover i van clearly see the rust on the 2 prestone tubing and the dirt passed over the valves cover gasket and its not good to see ... After putting the bike in 6th gear i was ..barely able to turn the engine by hand and can clearly listening a bend valves or could it be a crushed piston ring ? I can feel it scratching on probably the head or (hope not) a ring scratching the barel..

That is not a very good sign at all if the engine shows that amount of contaminants inside and makes scratching noises when turning over. I think your only real answer is to pull it apart and rebuild it if it can be salvaged.

What happened? Was the coolant low? How often was the oil changed and was the oil rated for a motorcycle? (API SG and JASO MA or higher / non-detergent / no cleaning agents)

I was cruising on highway and just did a small pull to 140 -150kms for a second than i slow down and the temp light popped up and that's it .. The thing is that i didnt see any prestone passing inside those 2 fitting over the valve cover..mabye the prestone was too low

Good luck with getting it all sorted and getting back on the road! I am guessing you're in Quebec so you have a LONG winter to get it sorted out ;)

Yeah :( i will let you know but the worst will be to find another used motor :( im close to the states so if u guys have anything that could help it would be appreciate :)

Back