Just Ordered RHOK Jeans!

The jeans look ok for going to the shops, commuting and riding around town etc but I always wear leather on my proper rides.

The dude who crashed looked stoned off his brain, his eyes were hardly opened lol

Those look pretty good and all things considered not that pricey. Good pants easily cost as much (with same level of protection) and don't look as nice as jeans, if you want casual look.

I'd wear those!

Those look pretty good and all things considered not that pricey. Good pants easily cost as much (with same level of protection) and don't look as nice as jeans, if you want casual look.

I'd wear those!

Defiantly. I have my AGV track pants for any real aggressive riding but these will be great for all around riding, especially when off the bike, it's very strange to walk around in track pants thru a store or restaraunt

Can they be fixed to the jacket? Without full circumference zipper I would not wear the pants when going more than 30-40 mph. In case of a crash where you are sliding over the street the jacket slips up and exposes your back the zipper prevents this.

There was a test of the jeans some years a ago where they had a crash test with a dummy on a specially prepared motorbike and while the abrasion resistance was ok for less than 70 km/h the missing connection to the jacket left severe damage to the back or lower back.

Back