JOTR / Blavenia Trackday NJMP w/Pics

Billy, loved the photos and the video! I didn't log on to my computer for an extra day because I didn't watch MotoGP yet and I didn't want anyone to tell me what happened!

Now that we watched the race from Sunday I can log in again.

Thanks for shooting the video and the awesome pics. Michelle and I had a great time riding with Johnny and Sean all day, even though all 4 of us were in different groups. I know Michelle and Renee had a blast chasing each other around all day. It was great meeting John's wife finally and the crazy surprise of all the guys showing up with some cake for my birthday was awesome!

Can't thank you guys enough for making the weekend so memorable. My daughter just told me I'm an "Active Senior" since I went to the track. Can you imagine? Straight from the mind of an 8 year old. I guess 41 is ancient.

Here's a couple of photos I took from the track day. A couple of Renee on the Hawk and some of the Wifey. I threw in a couple of Michelle and I both at speed as well.

Can't thank Johnny OTR enough for getting us in for the day and for being such great company at the track! Sean did great work on my suspension and it made a huge difference, even though we had to turn the preload all the way in on the forks for my fat ARSE and still had too much sag.

Wish a lot of you other guys on the fence would come out and try a track day with us. Even riding around slow but hanging around with the great people who came out to the track would be worth it.

Thanks again for a great time everyone, and YES, I was shocked when Billy showed up with Ritchie and a crazy man on a VMax pulled up later!

Glad you guys had a nice time when did brian get the new honda does he still have his fz my computer has been down seems like a missed a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah Lonney. Got a sweet deal and I needed a decent bike for the track this season. Still have the FZ1 as Billy mentioned, Wifey still has the Ducati. Sold the Ninja 250 though since she says the Ducati is all the bike she needs and didn't forsee taking the keys to the Ninja over the Monster 796.

It was good seeing you Guys Brian. I would love to get out on the track I just dont think my old body can handle it.
Your 1000 looked awesome. That has to be a blast out there.

Keep up the great fun. Looking forward to next time.

Some On Board from Sunday

Some On-Board footage from Sunday. TPM White Group, 2004 CBR1000RR.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u2TyUlrLzU]NJMP 2 Laps Passing Ducati 848 - YouTube[/ame]

:wow: I'd love to do something like that someday. I'm sure you all had a blast and I'm glad to see the 'girls' out there tearing it up too.

What classes did you each ride in. And the bigger question (to a guy who's never been to the track), what classes are there and how do they rank? Are they the same at every track or does each track make it's own classes? :dontknow:

Keep the pics and videos coming if there are more! I need to see the V-Max make a few laps next time! :Rockon:

BTW The Pontiac is looking spiffy, Billy! I'm anxious to see some YZF footage there too! :hook2:

Most track organizations run beginner, intermediate and advanced groups. Everyone starts in beginner and coach move you up as they see fit. Some Orgs will have an introduction class some wont. Best thing to do is find the predominate club for what is local to you and go watch for a day. Ask questions and talk to the organizers

Back